At all times we aim to be project oriented – from development during maturation to production.
Depending on the specific task, content and scope, we put together a multidisciplinary project team consisting of development engineers, manufacturing engineers, procurement officers, logistics people and customer support – thus we ensure individual and inter-organizational focus on every project.
Acting as a strategic partner, developing prototypes and elements are among our greatest strengths. We offer SMD assembly as well as leaded assembly and advanced box- building. We also offer cleaning and painting of printing and subsequent embedding if desired.
Crysberg quality management
Electronic Assemblies are implemented after the international IPC-A-610 Workmanship, and all relevant operators are trained and certified according to this. Crysberg quality system is certified according to ISO9001 and ISO14001:2015.
- always to honour the demands and legitimate expectations of our customers.
- to ensure that agreements and contracts are precise for both parties and that entered agreements are observed.
- as a minimum to meet the legal requirements and regulations applicable at any time.
- to maintain a close dialogue with our customers regarding quality matters.
- when choosing business partners to contribute to an increased motivation and awareness of quality matters.
- by means of internal information to ensure extensive motivation and awareness of quality matters.
- continuously to measure, maintain and develop procedures which ensure that relevant demands and principles of DS/ISO 9001 and IPC610 are respected during all processes relevant to the customers.
- by means of ideas from employees and customers continuously to improve, develop and streamline the Management system.
- to come across as an environmentally responsible company and perform our production processes focusing on a minimization of the CO2 strain on the surrounding environment, when it is technically and financially possible.
- to develop world-leading irrigation technologies focusing on optimal use of limited water resources.
- to offer to present and future customers an environmental declaration of their products (Green Procurement), if required.
- when developing our own products to seek the use of components with environmental declaration when possible.
- in connection with the purchase of technical ancillary equipment which uses energy and resources to assess the environmental effects of the relevant solutions.
- to ensure compliance with the present and future environmental legislation by which the company is covered (RoHS II, REACH, etc.).
- continuously to streamline the Management system and our environmental performance by means of environmental goals and action plans as well as focus on protection of the environment and prevention of pollution.
- to ensure that service providers are familiar with our demands on environmentally correct conduct when performing work on our behalf.
- to involve the employees actively in the environmental work and inform them of our initiatives regarding environmental matters as well as our expectations to the responsibility and efforts of the individual.
- to focus on the fact that our environmental Management system as a minimum meets the demands of the ISO 14001 standard, customer demands and other voluntary demands which the company has selected.
- continuously to initiate improvement suggestions of benefit to the environment, when technically and financially possible.
- continuously to re-assess and publish our environmental policies on the website of the company.
- to comply with the U.S. Dodd-Frank Act. regarding Conflict Free Minerals.
Areas of Business
Our core business is development and production of electronics, where we cover the whole spectrum of needs within industrial electronics: From idea to development and production of electronics solutions. The production includes a fully automatic SMT line, through hole technology, sophisticated device assembly and box build. Additionally, we offer cleaning, varnishing and potting of electronics. Crysberg’s subsidiary S-Rain Control develops and produces intelligent electronics solutions for the management of irrigation – used e.g. on Golf courses.
Certifications DS/EN ISO 9001:2015
Crysberg was in December 2005 certified according to ISO 9001. The certificate has the following “Scope of supply” regarding Crysberg:
Design, development, manufacturing, sales and service of intelligent irrigation control.
ISO 9001 focuses on customer requirements and continuous improvement of business performance through the requirement for continuous improvement of products, processes and systems. Certification is conducted by the organization: “Bureau Veritas Certification”.
Crysbergs quality certificate gives customers confidence. The customer is hereby assured that the work in Crysberg regarding the project is conducted along the lines of Crysberg’s quality and invironmental management system, and it can be documented that the work is done in accordance with the company’s procedures which fulfill the requirements.
Certifications ISO 14001:2015
Crysberg was in Sep. 2010, certified according to ISO 14001:2004. This standard adresses various aspects of environmental management. Certification is conducted by the Bureau Veritas Certification.
Scope of supply: Development, manufactoring and sales of industrial electronic solutions
Electronic Assemblies Workmanship IPC-A-610
All Assemblies, test and repairs are done according to the International recognized Workmanship Standard IPC-A-610. Below is a sample of an
SRC Patents and Registrations
DS/EN ISO 9001 certificate: Crysberg has always worked according to standardized operations and was in December 2005 certified according to ISO 9001:2000.
Patents and Registration: Crysberg has several patents on SRC two-wire Decoder Technology for electronics control systems for irrigation.
The pictures below are a sample of patents and registration, which confirms that Crysberg sells electronics products for irrigation control in the U.S.
Crysberg shows you the direct way into the English-and Danish-speaking EU directives relating to the electronics industry:
- The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE Directive) is the European Community directive 2002/96/EC on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) which, together with the RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC, became European Law in February 2003, setting collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods.
The Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment 2002/95/EC; commonly referred to as the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive or RoHS) was adopted in February 2003 by the European Union. The RoHS directive took effect on 1 July 2006, and is required to be enforced and become law in each member state. This directive restricts the use of six hazardous materials in the manufacture of various types of electronic and electrical equipment.